jump to navigation

Envy Is A Sin March 11, 2012

Posted by Fritz in Yachts and other things that float.
Tags: , ,
trackback

I am so tired of people who want to escape the realities of life. I’m talking about people who think the world is unfair if their lives aren’t like other peoples. We as a society have somehow gone off the rails and allowed people to believe they are entitled to whatever they want with no consequences. This notion that poor people should pay no taxes and the wealthy should pay their share and more is absurd. This European style socialism is the backbone of Obama’s new world order.

If you want to live on this earth, in America, you need to pay your fair share. The lowest of the low enjoy the same benefits (and arguably more) from our government as do the wealthiest among us. Yes, the rich have more money to enjoy life with…yay for them and being poor sucks as it relates to being rich. So I have a solution. Don’t be poor. And if you won’t, can’t or choose to stay poor that’s not my problem and I damn sure won’t pay for your way in life.

Regardless of why the rich are rich, it’s their business and not yours. As long as the wealth was not ill-gotten, I have no problem with it. For over 90% of the wealthy they earned it because they do things faster, better, smarter. For the other 10% who inherited it, congrats! You’re one of the lucky ones. It’s your money and none of my business. If I were to begrudge you for it I would be guilty of envy and I don’t want to do that.

So looky hear all you low rents…you’re gonna lose this fight. The rich will always be able to defend their wealth, one way or another. Don’t bring more heartache and pain upon yourself; just shut up, pull your boot straps tight and make something of your lives. Envy is a sin.

Advertisements

Comments»

No comments yet — be the first.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: